The PROMT Academic Program for higher education institutions was opened in 2006. The program purpose is to provide access to modern technologies for students and teachers and to supply the tool for reading foreign scientific literature and communication with colleagues from other countries.
What is proposed in the program?
- 50 % discount for PROMT software products
- PROMT experts advice on machine translation systems operation
Requirements to the PROMT Academic Program participants
- Program participants shall use the PROMT translation systems in educational process or in libraries and museums.
- Program participants shall fill in the participant form before the implementation of the system and after one year use of the delivered software.
How to join the program?
- Any organization working in sphere of average, secondary higher, and post-degree education, as well as museums and libraries can participate in the program.
To join the PROMT Academic Program you need to fill in the application form:
* - обязательные поля